SAFE HOLIDAYS 2021
Green light for the abolition - from 15 May - of the quarantine for those coming from EU countries.
From 15 May the mini quarantine for people from European countries will be overcome.
Please remember that the Italian Green Pass has not yet entered into force.
We would like to remind you that the European green pass will come into effect from 1 July 2021
At https://infocovid.viaggiaresicuri.it/index_en.html you will find an interactive questionnaire to check the Italian legislation in force regarding travel to / from abroad.
Last update: 16/06/2021
We at Toblini Apartments care about the health and safety of all our guests. That’s why we’ve developed accurate measures to deal with the international COVID-19 emergency.
Our loyal guests, who we are pleased to welcome every year, know that we never stop improving our services and the comfort of our apartments, in order to transform every vacation into a happy and fulfilling experience.
And today, more than ever, we take great care and pay the utmost attention to making your vacation safer, even in terms of health and hygiene.
Our absolute priority is your health, safety, and well-being. We closely monitor developments around the world, following the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the guidelines of the Italian government, as well as the autonomous province of Trento, in order to ensure that the measures we adopt correspond to the highest standards expected.
Since last year, we’ve introduced the following new health and safety measures:
- We and our staff get swabbed regularly, in order to timely detect any possible onset of Covid-19 infection.
- Our staff wears surgical masks and gloves when cleaning the apartments and common areas.
- We measure the temperature of each staff member on a daily basis.
- The apartments are properly sanitized before guests arrive. We employ professional cleaners certified in bacterial and viral disinfecting procedures. Rooms are aired before each arrival and when cleaning and disinfecting.
- Our apartments are cleaned in a compartmented manner: we use new rags and clean water each time.
Cleaning and disinfecting common areas
- In the Toblini Apartments, we use professional detergents to regularly disinfect “critical points”: door handles, window sills, armchairs and chairs, elevator buttons, etc.
- Common areas are regularly ventilated with fresh air. (Garda’s Ora wind is a cure-all in this.)
- In various areas, such as the lobby, you’ll find disinfectant dispensers at your disposal.
We continuously adapted our safety measures to the needs and requests of the WHO and the Italian government. Date of last update: March 3rd, 2021
Click here for the real-time COVID-19 situation in Torbole.