Terms and Cancellations
Innovation. Warmth. Tradition. Safety.
On this page you will find our cancellation conditions, insured rate, and other important information for your total peace of mind when you stay in our Residence Toblini and Casa Toblini al Lago.
Reservations are considered binding only after we receive a written booking confirmation and the payment of a deposit.
Reservations are considered confirmed only after payment of a deposit – equal to 50% of the total amount of your stay, by bank transfer, using the following bank details – made out to: RESIDENCE TOBLINI SNC
IBAN: IT34 P 08016 35102 000016002878
SWIFT / BIC: CCRTIT2T04A
Bank: Istituto di credito Cassa Rurale Alto Garda
We are always at your complete disposal.
The reception desk is open 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
We also have recently created an additional service for our guests: Whatsapp. A quick chat tool that always offers you our support, at any time, and not just during the booking process. We want you to know that, even after your arrival here in Torbole, you’ll never be on your own. (+39 353 4242625)
The municipal tourist tax is €1.50 per person per day, and it is not included in the total price of the stay but must be paid in cash directly at the facility.
Web Rate Cancellation Terms
Sometimes things don’t always go as planned and maybe, because of an inconvenience, you have to cancel or interrupt your vacation in advance.
That’s why we adopt the following cancellation policies:
- Up until 30 days before arrival: €150 penalty per apartment. The amount will be deducted from your deposit, which we will return to you for the difference greater than €150.
- From 29 days to 1 day before arrival: the penalty is equal to the deposit, which will be withheld.
- If “no show”: you will be charged 100% of the total amount of your stay
Web Rate Cancellation Terms from 18 September to 03 October
In case of cancellation of an apartment earlier than 4 days before arrival, you have a cancellation fee of € 150.00 per apartment (we will refund the deposit minus € 150,00).
Web Rate Cancellation Terms from 03 October to 03 November
You can pay your balance using the following payment methods:
- Cash up to €2,999.99
- Maestro debit card
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, CartaSì)
Besafe Rate (Insured Rate)
In addition to Webrate, our best and most convenient standard rate indicated below in the site, you can also take advantage of our insured rate: BESAFERATE. Find all the information you need here (Link) to book with the security of a full or partial refund (85% to 100%) of your deposit, from the time you book until check-out.
When you arrive, our apartments will be ready for you starting at 4:00 pm (early check-in is possible if the apartment is available).
However, if you arrive before this time, we’ll still be happy to let you use the services in our facilities (parking, swimming pools, and garden) even before you access your apartment.
When you depart, we ask that you leave the apartment by 10:00 am but, if need be, we’ll be happy to keep your luggage for you past this time.
No more than two, small- or medium-sized dogs (max 15 kg) at a time are welcome during low season.*
(*Save for exceptions, due to the period and/or to special conditions and needs.)
In order to welcome your four-legged friend in the best way possible, we give you the opportunity to stay only in our “comfort” apartments, where you’ll also find a little something for your pet when you arrive.
We charge a pet supplement of €10 per day for thorough cleaning and deep disinfecting, in order to eliminate odors, hairs, and stains that could be caused by our four-legged friends.
Smoking is prohibited in the apartments and in all common areas. Ashtrays are available on balconies and terraces.
▪ The cost for thoroughly cleaning each apartment at the end of your stay is €60.
▪ We kindly ask guests to put all waste in the dedicated areas located outside the two accommodation facilities.
▪ The cost of bed sheets is €10 per person per stay, while the cost of bathroom towels is €5 per person per stay. The total amount for a complete set (sheets and towels) is €15 per person per stay. You can always bring your own sheets and towels with you.
▪ Heating in the Casa al Lago apartments is turned on until mid-April and from the end of September. At the end of your stay, you will be charged the relative sum according to what you consumed, which is indicated on the meter.
For the safety of our guests and our employees, we have developed many security measures for the current emergency. You can find our protocol SAFE HOLIDAYS 2021.